Saturday, January 3, 2015

18 Hotel Quotes, Hotel Quotes Inspirational, Hotel Quotes And Sayings

Hotel Books Quotes, Hotel Bar Quotes, Hotel Bedroom Quotes
Has it occurred to you quotes about the hotel? Yes, the hotel quotes that probably is the impression left behind for most of those who have experienced the bitter sweet memories or memories about the hotel. It could be that they made love for the first time at the hotel. It was a sweet memory. Or their breakup in the hotel, of course, the bad memories.

Here are some quotes, well, there are 18 quotes relating to the hotel:


  1. “I work in a hotel. I know what you’re probably thinking, and no, I am not a hooker. Not unless you’re not a cop.” ― Jarod Kintz, If you bring the booze and food, I'll bring the thirst and hunger
  2. “He thinks money spent on a home is money wasted. He's lived too much in hotels. Never the best hotels, of course. Second-rate hotels. He doesn't understand a home. He doesn't feel at home in it. And yet, he wants a home. He's even proud of having this shabby place. He loves it here.” ― Eugene O'Neill, Long Day's Journey Into Night
  3. “The past is a hotel. You can visit any time; enjoy the view. But you can't live there. The cost is to high.” ― B.J. Neblett, Elysian Dreams: Where the Past Meets the Present
  4. “Our apartment is a hotel for losers. A pit stop before the next ride.” ― Ida Løkås, Det fine som flyter forbi
  5. “Nah, Dad, I'm good. Please leave me in this hotel bedroom with my handsome boyfriend. And several of his relatives, and a very sharp weapon.""Clearly I went badly wrong somewhere when raising you," said Dad. "Well, best to do down before Tomo gets into the vodka.” ― Sarah Rees Brennan, Unmade
  6. “Soak blanket in gravy and make a delicious brick wrap. Serve in All Gravy Room at the Mandrake Hotel.” ― Christoph Fischer
  7. “One final glance back at the hotel. Philias Switchmoat the Third, stepping from the curb and in to a puddle. Disappeared.” ― Stephen J. Day, Horizontal - The Recumbent Adventures of Philias Switchmoat
  8. “The phone rang. Softly, in actuality, yet it seemed loud and ominous, as phones do at night in dark hotel rooms.” ― Jim Thompson, The Nothing Man
  9. The great advantage of a hotel is that it is a refuge from home life. ― George Bernard Shaw
  10. When you get into a hotel room, you lock the door, and you know there is a secrecy, there is a luxury, there is fantasy. There is comfort. There is reassurance. ― Diane von Furstenberg
  11. Drinking beer is easy. Trashing your hotel room is easy. But being a Christian, that's a tough call. That's rebellion. ― Alice Cooper
  12. I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark. ― Muhammad Ali
  13. I always wish the hotels were like they are in movies and TV shows, where if you're in Paris, right outside your window is the Eiffel Tower. In Egypt, the pyramids are right there. In the movies, every hotel has a monument right outside your window. My hotel rooms overlook the garbage dumpster in the back alley. ― Gilbert Gottfried
  14. The colors I choose there was to paint the first hotel, the Disneyland Hotel. Because of the cloudy sky we had in Paris, it had to be a particular kind of color who will fight those grey days. And also something you can see when you're driving up 'There it is! We're arriving!' ― John Hench
  15. I stayed in a really old hotel last night. They sent me a wake-up letter. ― Steven Wright
  16. Every good day starts off with a cappuccino, and there's no place better to enjoy some frothy caffeine than at the Bulgari Hotel. ― Brad Goreski
  17. At hotels, you are an actress. Absolutely. You can do what you want. Go where you want. I love my home too. But I love to arrive in a hotel. They have books, chocolate, food. I put things in the little refrigerator. ― Sonia Rykiel
  18. People say to me, 'You're so lucky. You get to see the world.' But I don't. I go to the hotel and to the pools and back again. That's it. ― Michael Phelps

Searches related to hotel quotes: priceline quotes, hospitality quotes, travel quotes, marriott quotes, funny hotel quotes, famous hotel quotes, hotel quotes inspirational, neutral milk hotel quotes

Hotel Quotes, Hotel Quotes Inspirational, Hotel Quotes And Sayings, Hotel Quotes Taipei, Quotes Hotel Transylvania, Quotes Hotel Rwanda, Quotes Hotel On The Corner Of Bitter And Sweet, Quotes Hotel Marigold, Quotes Hotel New Hampshire, Quotes Hotel Chevalier

3 comments:

  1. In Egypt, the pyramids are right there. In the movies, every hotel has a monument right outside your window.Valet parking at Luton airport

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got the superb information from these blogs finally. best hotel price search engine

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.Hotels Frankfurt-Oder

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...